Loading... Please wait...
  • Image 1

Carter House


Product Description

OE stands for Open Edition Print 

Exclusive to Picture This

Located in Franklin, the Carter House modest brick home was an element in the Civil War during the Battle of Franklin in 1864. The Carter House was purchased by the State of Tennessee in 1951 and it was first opened to the public in 1953. Today it is managed, along with Carnton, by the Battle of Franklin Trust and is dedicated to the Carter family and all of the Americans who fought in this battle.