Loading... Please wait...
  • Image 1

Donelson Fellowship 7x5 print

Price:
$12.00
Quantity:

Product Description

The Donelson Fellowship grew out of a women’s Bible study led by Mrs. Oleda Rudy in the early 1950s. With the help of C.F. Bowen, pastor of East Nashville Free Will Baptist Church, Mrs. Rudy and her family and friends established The Donelson Fellowship on April 24, 1955, with twenty charter members. Later that year, the church called Robert Owen as its first pastor and began building a campus on McGavock Pike and Knobdale Road. Located at 3210 McGavock Pike, Nashville, TN 37214.