Loading... Please wait...
  • Image 1

Holy Rosary Catholic Church 7x5 print

Price:
$12.00
Quantity:

Product Description

The original site of six acres was purchased on December 11, 1952 from Mr. and Mrs. N. B. Martin for $12,000. Members of the new parish would come from St. Mary and St. Patrick Churches. During the year of developing the new parish, the children continued to attend St. Patrick School. Many of the earliest activities of the future parish involved raising money to support the school bus used to transport parish children to St. Patrick School. Located at 192 Graylynn Dr, Nashville, TN 37214.