Loading... Please wait...
  • Image 1

Logue House (Stone House) 7x5 print

Price:
$12.00
Quantity:

Product Description

The Logue House, sometimes referred to as the "stone house," is located at the intersection of Cottage Lane and Lebanon Road. The land was originally part of a Revolutionary War land grant given to John Logue and the home was constructed between 1916 and 1923 by his grandson, Gilbert Logue. Gilbert was a traveling hardware salesman and the property was inherited by his daughters at his death.